Friday, June 10, 2005

Journal Resources

Well, since this field of study is new to me … I thought that I would compile a list of journals contained in the first 100 entries of an EBSCO Host search on the keywords “Instructional Design.” I simply wrote down the name of the journals that I thought I would scan periodically (no punn intended) for articles that I save and cite later.

My humble list (6/9/2005)

  •  Journal of the Learning Sciences
  • Educational Psychology
  • British Journal of Educational Technology
  • Educational Technology Research and Development (ETR&D)
  • Linking Research & Practice to Improve Learning
  • Chronicle of Higher Education
  • Educational Media International
  • College Student Journal
  • Computer Science Education
  • Quarterly Review of Distance Education
  • International Journal of Instructional Media
  • THE Journal
  • Studies in the Education of Adults
  • Canadian Journal of Science, Mathematics, & Technology Education
  • Journal of Educational Psychology
  • Equity and Excellence in Education
  • Reading and Writing Quarterly
  • Journal of Computer Assisted Learning
  • Connecting Education and Careers
  • Mathematical Thinking and Learning
  • American Journal of Distance Education
  • T & D
  • Journal of Educational Media
  • Journal of Quality and Participation
  • Computers in the Schools
  • Journal of Interprofessional Care
  • Journal of Adolescent and Adult Literacy
  • School Effectiveness and School Improvement
  • Training
  • Knowledge Quest

David

4 Comments:

Anonymous online university degree said...

online university degreeonline university degreeI love this Blog! Won't you Check my online university degree blog out at online university degree

7:50 AM  
Anonymous student credit card said...

Love the blog! This is my new favorite, you took over my previous favorite site: student credit card

8:12 PM  
Blogger blogdollar2 said...

hi, i am learning about blogs and like what you did in yours, I have a blog about help. PLease come visit.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous financial aid said...

You should check out this site! student credit card

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home