iPods Reflect Interest in MP3 Players
- CD Player - plays regular CDs
- CD/MP3 Player - plays regular CDs and MP3 CDs
- Mini CD/MP3 Player - same as CD/MP3 Player except on mini CDs
- MP3 Player - small, with internal storage capacity 15mb - 60GB
- MP3 w/Radio Tuner Player - same as MP3, including a radio
- MP3/Video Player - recognises both MP3 and MPG files
I prefer the CD/MP3 Player. I have an inexpensive ($25) audio appliance that has unlimited storage capacity. The player will recognise both regular size and mini CDs. The disadvantage is the size. My portable player will not fit in my shirt pocket or hang from a chord around my neck.Also, I have to take my CDs with me. Other than some minor inconveniences and CDs laying around everywhere, it is inexpensive and versatile. Perhaps, one day soon we will be able to buy a portable Mini CD/MP3 player that recognises MP3 files on a Mini DVD-RW disc!