Friday, June 10, 2005

ID history site and online community

For those of you always like more resources on Instructional Design, there is a historical listing of information and key theorists at this url:  http://www.my-ecoach.com/idtimeline/index.html
 
If you look closely as this website you can also find a listing of resources. Since I do some teaching in ID, I find this information helpful. It puts a frame of reference to the time periods of instructional design. For instance, I found out that Maslow developed his Hierarchy of Needs the year I was born! (Now you will all rush to see when that was for sure!)
 
Also, you can join the online community at that site as well:  www.my-ecoach.com  and get connected with others involved in curriculum.
 
Wendy Stubbs
Career Counselor at The University of South Dakota
and adjunct faculty in Technology for Education and Training
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home