Friday, June 10, 2005

Finish my Ph.D.

Failure may not be an option, but consider this recent article published in the Chronicle of Higher Education. Remember that completing a Ph.D. is no small task. That is why it is imperative that we continue supporting each other both through the sharing of ideas AND with frequent messages of encouragement.

I know that there are a couple in our group that will be moving in to the Dissertation phase in the near future. I would enjoy reading about their struggles and successes. It might even help to get the honest (but tempered with kindness) feedback of peers.

Is it obvious that I consider myself a ‘social constructivist’ and a adherent of Vygotsky? I hope so!

[ click here to read the article in the Chronicle ]

David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home