Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Welcome

This is the first posting to the new BLOG created just for Instructional Designers for Online Learning. This site is reserved for IDOLers to share descriptions and links to their favorite development tools. This unique group of IDOLs work in just about every conceivable setting.

You will want to subscribe to our IDxchange (Instructional Design Exchange) RSS (newsfeed) to stay current with what these leaders are using to produce the highest quality possible materials.

David

5 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Hello all and thanks for such a great MN residency. I too enjoyed getting to know so many of you. Does anyone chat?

Wendy Stubbs

10:02 PM  
Blogger David Penrose said...

I really like the idea of chats, have you had any experience using ineen? This is a great way to make and record conference calls via IP.

David Penrose

12:00 PM  
Blogger Bobbe said...

So what happens next?

9:51 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Hey
I need to get some new flow charting software for my PC. My Mac version is OS9 and I'd rather use something for X or NT Pro. Before I purchase anything I was wondering if any of the more advanced students knew what flowcharting software the school recommends/uses if any?

11:11 AM  
Blogger Eileen Dittmar said...

Claire et all,

You can download trial versions of most any of the flowchart software. Inspiration and Smartdraw are the two most popular.
Eileen

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home