Saturday, May 07, 2005

VHS to DVD

I have received numerous requests from others asking about the easiest way to transfer their video tapes to a DVD. Well, you might have to purchase the equipment but trust me when I tell you that the investment is well worth it. I am referring to DVD+R(s). These are stand alone DVD recorders. They work just like a VCR, so you can hook them up to your cable/tv and record up to 6 hours on ONE DVD+RW. After you watch the video you can even erase the disc and then re-record.

How much does something like this cost? I got mine (ILO brand) from Wal-Mart for about $150, not bad. You can transfer video through either an RCA connection or digital (firewire) cable. You can even record directly to the DVD through a camera hooked up, but you will need to have a monitor to use the menu.

[ click here to see the model that I purchased ... ]

Questions? Add your comments here …

David

3 Comments:

Anonymous John said...

Interesting... slides to dvd http://www.vhstodvdmemories.com slides to dvdslides to dvd

8:29 PM  
Blogger James Baker said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found your site! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
vhs dvd storage unit
It covers vhs dvd storage unit related contents.
All the best!

1:34 AM  
Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

Congratulations Friend for your excellent blog on verbatim dvd r!Keep up the good work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
verbatim dvd r
I send you my warm regards and wish you continued success.
Have a nice day! :-)

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home